Find out what it’s really like to start your own business
Founders’ Thursdays is a monthly networking event where you can share lunch with entrepreneurs and find out more about the highs, and lows, of life in a new business.
Each month we invite 2 founders from the local community, and beyond, to our Business Incubator to give a short talk on their personal journey from business idea to real business followed by an informal Q&A session with the audience.
Why should you attend?
- Students interested in starting a business
- Meet successful local entrepreneurs
- Network with experts and with other entrepreneurs
- Meet other likeminded people and enterprising individuals
- Be the first to hear about other workshops, seminars and networking events all supporting enterprise and entrepreneurship